Front Office Assistant
436 MAYFIELD AVE Stanford, CA 94305
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Front Office Assistant to be part of our client’ s team. This is an opportunity to work with a private research university in the South Bay, California. This Client is known for its academic strength, wealth, proximity to Silicon Valley, and ranking as one of the world' s top-ten universities
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Front Office Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life-threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Greet Students, staff and other guests when they come into the office.
- Answer office phones and respond to questions, referring to the FDS when necessary.
- Send out mass email notifications
- Learn and relay complex Housing policies and procedures.
- Assist students with lockouts by signing out a board key and/or temporary building access card.
- Sign out hand trucks and vacuums, tracking all activity in the respective log
- Provide office coverage during the lunch hours and for meetings.
- Notify students via email of any misdirected mail brought into the office.
- Prepare keys and other check in materials per instruction of the FDS.
- Check students in and out, tracking activity via registration cards.
- Assist the FDS with regular key inventories.
- Submit in work orders, rekey requests, and other maintenance requests into the system.
- Assist the FDS with quarter-opening and quarter-closing duties, as necessary.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma or AA with working experience is acceptable.
- Successful applicants will be focused, possess a solid attention to detail, and have a personable and welcoming presence.
- Strong email, phone, and in-person customer service experience essential.
- Hotel Front Desk/Concierge experience would be a plus.
- Clear, concise, effective communication with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds essential.
- Must be computer-literate and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with interruptions throughout the day.