Financial Analyst I
6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Financial Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Financial Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Capital Expenditure / Fixed Asset Analyst to perform financial analysis, forecasts, budgets, reports, and presentations.
- Develop and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Perform month end close activities, including variance analysis, prepare journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Performs financial forecast for Capital Expenditures by working with project managers/engineers.
- Bachelor' s Degree.
- 4-5 years of Capital Expenditure and Fixed Asset Accounting along with variance analysis and development of standard costs.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field of PP&E and project accounting in SAP.