Facilities Service Coordinator
500 South Rosa Road Madison, WI 53719 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Facilities Service Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the Madison, Wisconsin area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Facilities Service Coordinator:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Represent the site on project teams that are implementing cross-site platforms, software, polices, or procedures.
- Support equipment calibration and preventative maintenance activities.
- Building maintenance and management including.
- Serve as afterhours contact to support or respond to emergency calls from service providers, city services, the landlord or site leadership; some incidents can be addressed remotely; some will require traveling to the site.
- Interface with company Real Estate and landlord regarding lease details.
- Interface with Madison Fire Department when they respond to the site or during inspections.
- Site planning; physical layout of the site and its update to accommodate needs.
- Management of materials maintained at an offsite storage warehouse.
- Management of third-party Facilities contractors and service providers.
- Support site security and emergency management systems.
- Critical System monitoring and maintenance; equipment/space monitoring hardware and software.
- Local response to events (e.g. urgent janitorial services).
- Local small project execution as requested.
- Facilities budget development and maintenance.
- Site Services support; specialty room setup and support of remote lab operations.
- Facilities correspondence and key metric reporting to company Global Facilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associates degree in applicable technical field, OR combination of education and experience.
- 5 years in facilities, construction, or project management role in an FDA regulated facility is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong cross functional project management skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.