73 Digital Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15931
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Facilities Scheduling & Compliance Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Facilities Scheduling & Compliance Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Administration of the SAR (System Area Release) process
- The SAR process is used to take GxP systems temporarily out of service and return them into use in a controlled manner. (GxP systems include process equipment, clean rooms, and utilities)
- Day-to-day management and tracking of SARs to completion
- Daily email communication to a wide audience on SAR updates
- Working with Facilities planning and scheduling team to ensure SARs are in place for routine maintenance and repair tasks
- Training workforce on the SAR process
- Work cross functionally with manufacturing on scheduling maintenance tasks
- Monitor and manage inboxes in CMMS
- Participation in daily manufacturing planning meeting to asses impacting and non-impacting work
- Work to eliminate excessive downtime to manufacturing by combining work when possible
- Contact and collaborate with external vendors to schedule work onsite
- GxP Pest Control: Responsible for managing contractor routine site visits, contractor training, and change requests/deviations/preventive maintenance related to the system. Also maintains paper records and metrics for audit purposes
- Adherence and administration of SOP’ s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Maintain personal training record with no assignments past due
- CMMS (Computer Maintenance and Management System): Ability to initiate work orders and notifications. Must develop advanced knowledge of the system, including report generation and ability to research equipment history
- Other duties as requested by Facilities management, or to support the team
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong computer literacy: highly fluid and proficient with Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint at minimum), ability to perform data analysis and graphing in Excel
- Attention to detail, team player, and must have the ability to respond rapidly and efficiently
- Understanding of GMP systems and manufacturing processes
- Ability to quickly learn and master software used for management of Facilities Operations (e.g. CMMS, Pi Historian, SCADA) and Quality Systems (e.g. Trackwise, VEEVA)