275 Shoreline Drive, suite 100 Redwood City, CA 94065
Redwood City, CA
We are seeking a highly motivated contractor to support our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function. This individual will interface with the finance department to help develop the functional budget and financial models.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Support the financial planning, analysis, modeling, and reporting activities.
- Develop robust excel based financial models for long range planning, scenario analysis and other ad-hoc needs.
- Provide strategic oversight on accounting operations and financial systems highlighting any potential areas of risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve business and finance practices and processes; make appropriate recommendations and work with finance to implement accordingly.
- Work with finance department to ensure accuracy, transparency and efficiency of financial close related responsibilities in coordination with accounting and business partners.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.