770 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the North Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Routine Support of Group Leads
- Structures and develop agendas for routine meetings
- Organizes Group Lead materials in Sharepoint
- Completes meeting request forms and associated documents
- Completes internal review request form submissions
- Registers for events/meetings/congresses on behalf of Group Leads
- Coordinates calendaring for Group Lead-specific projects/ programs/events
- Supports travel booking/ booking management for Executive directors as prioritized
- Maintains trackers for Group Leads
- Provides mailing support such as for materials being shipped to/ from external events/meetings
- Liaises with Group Leads and relevant key internal stakeholders to ensure clear, professional communication around GMAF Group Lead activities
- Represents GMAF in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Collaborates with other GMAF Executive Coordinators as needed in support of any larger department activities and to develop internal relationships in support of GMAF Group Leads
- The Group Leads, GMAF Operations and/or GMAF Learning and Development will provide access to necessary training on internal systems and procedures
- Manages, resolves and/or escalates issues and risks affecting the GMAF Group Leads in a timely manner
- May manage expense report creation in support of some or all Group Leads
Summary of Qualifications:
- H.S. and 6+ related years’ experience OR A.A.degree and 5+ years related experience OR B.A. degree and 1-2 years of experience
- Expert in use of MS Outlook calendaring and MS Office; Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- The GMAF Group Executive Coordinator models mastery of time management, clear communication, calendaring, filing and agenda creation:
- Actively offers and receives timely, honest and clear communication
- Supports Group Leads who operate in a functional culture of expecting, and delivering to high performance standards and with high scientific excellence
- Thrives in an environment of cross-functional interaction and collaboration by highlighting interdependencies
- Maintains focus to support achievement of corporate goals and objectives
- Looks for best practices that can be leveraged in solution development