750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the North Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist management with executing and tracking multiple projects
- Update office systems
- Facilitate project completion including: deliverables, deadlines and timekeeping
- Data Entry, Filing, Scanning – Experience with data analytics is preferred
- Set up travel arrangements
- Meeting agendas, minutes, lunches, tracking of action items
- Assist with projects
- Manage email inbox and calendars
- Organize and schedule meetings, training' s and appointments
- Act as go to office support
- Coordinate hiring efforts
- Handling of personal matters, appointments, and etc.
- Assist with event planning
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an senior admin and/or project manager
- 1 year project management experience
- Experience with data analytics is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and Outlook calendar management
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel (creation of macros, listings & graphs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive energy to research, think strategically and manage multiple tasks under deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic