105 Digital Drive Novato, CA 94949 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive coordinator to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Organize team meetings on generation of comments on draft guidance’ s
- Organize policy steering committee meetings.
- Provide support for maintaining SharePoint archiving.
- Project management for all group meetings including preparation for group meetings (identify appropriate agenda items, run group meetings and generate minutes, track and follow up on commitments, and support attendees to ensure they are prepared for meetings and fulfill their commitments in a timely manner.
- Track progress to commitments for project-specific deliverables.
- Track vacation schedule
- Maintain organizational chart
- Manage distribution lists
- Track status of all regulatory research projects
- Organization of regulatory research team meetings.
- Support contractual matters e.g. contracts for temps, contracts for trainers/external speakers
General Staff Support
- Support recruitment and on-boarding activities
- Booking travel
- Expense reports
- Budget tracking (spend to date for specific line items within the group)
- Manage contract requests and Purchase Orders
- Associates or Bachelor’ s Degree
- Require 6 + years' experience providing senior level support in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Experience with regulatory affairs or patient advocacy is a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Mastery of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent prioritization, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Very strong attention-to-detail combined with ability to see big picture and understand business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in working across different time zones i.e. supporting reg research individuals based in the US East Coast and in the London office