1035 O'Brien Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15890
Executive Assistant to Chief Medical Officer
Menlo Park, CA
- Manages calendar scheduling, coordinates and facilitates meetings, prepares agendas, attends meetings, and distributes minutes to include handling of routine follow up matters.
- Provides operational support to Chief Medical Officer and the Clinical Team, which may include greeting guests, scheduling and coordinate meetings, conferences, and conference calls.
- Maintains, organized and updated office filling systems, assists in administrative problem solving, program/project planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objective
- Utilize their knowledge and understanding of underlying operational issues to create, compose, and edit technical and/or administrative correspondence and documentation, provide assistance in planning and project management activities
- Advise and follow through on administrative matters from internal departments and external agencies, manage variance reporting for budgets, create and/or maintain budgets, databases/spreadsheets and related systems
- Develop and/or modify reports, as appropriate, tracks and monitor Clinical policies in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in and coordinate activities which fall under the purview of the Chief Medical officer.
- Interact with internal and external contacts (vendors, regulators, visitors), and uses professionalism, tact and cultural sensitivity.
- Arranges domestic travel, compiles documents for travel-related meetings. Prepares monthly expense reports and reconciles credit card statements.
- Prepare and submit contract requests (CDA’ s, MSA’ s, Quality Agreements etc.) via Novatus/Conga.
- Submit purchase requests/orders via NetSuite.
- Team player with the other Administrators.
- Bachelor' s Degree in a related field and a minimum of two years administrative office experience or 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, analytical, team building and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting senior management or C-Level executives, preferably in a biopharma organization preferred.
- Consideration may be given to internal candidates who possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems quickly and efficiently, with high attention to detail.
- Professionalism - position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Must be able to work independently, have a commitment to high levels of customer service and excel in a deadline-driven environment that involves multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive and private data.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to work with diverse groups and willing to assist wherever needed.
- Ability to manage a fluid/iterative environment with a calm, professional demeanor in a startup environment.