151 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
The Executive Administrator provides administrative support to the President & CEO. This individual will be an integral member of the team, acting as organizational and communication hub for the CEO’ s office. A Dynamic and pro-active member with high level of enthusiasm and passion for working with the CEO to build a high-performance, high growth, consumer biotech company. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature on a regular basis. In this highly visible and influential role, this individual will interact with all levels in the organization as well as all members of the Company’ s Board of Directors, investors and other business partners.
- Provide high level and comprehensive executive support to the President & CEO.
- Champion’ s, promotes the values of Revance’ s culture, and supports change in a matter that influences others in the organization.
- Maintains a poised and gracious attitude when coordinating communication between CEO, Board Members, senior management, investors, physicians, customers, corporate partners as well as other executives in and outside the company.
- Prepares and collects information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Understands and provides support for various legal and financial documents.
- Prepares presentation materials for Board of Director meetings, as well as investor meetings where the CEO is presenting. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Proactively manage busy calendars, prioritizing meeting requests with internal and external groups, and ensuring connectivity of remote participants without delays.
- Coordinates complex business travel arrangements both domestically and internationally.
- Assists with scheduling and materials for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Manages meeting logistics for executive offsite meetings, board meetings, company meetings and other company events.
- Effectively handle as much as possible on behalf of the CEO while exercising good discretion and judgment.
- Ability to develop, implement, understand general company operations, work flows, and procedures as appropriate.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all office activities.
- Handles PO’ s and invoices for department budget. Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met by company vendors related to office management.
- Acts with sense of urgency and understand need for responsiveness after hours and weekends, as needed.
- Works with other senior level executive assistants to maintain a high functioning office operations.
- Serves as a back-up to other administrative staff supporting the C-level executives as needed.
- Provides administrative support to HR leadership that reports to the CEO
- Minimum 8 years related experience.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Preference experience supporting C-level executives, prominent financial and venture capital partners, and public company executives.
· B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred Additional Skills (i.e., Computer):
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project and PowerPoint or equivalent required.
- Savvy with technology and comfortable with social media and internet communications.
- Ability to work in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solutions oriented.
- Able to handle multiple priorities at once and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure demonstrating a calm and collected demeanor.
- Earns the respect of their peers and is one of “ lynch pins” that holds the team together.