1360 OâBrien Drive Menlo Park, CA 94025
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in Menlo Park that will be relocating to Fremont within the following year. This is an opportunity to work with a fully integrated commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work closely with a small office admin team providing the day-to-day administrative support to the Menlo Park facility and Foster City, CA combined office and laboratory facilities
- Providing executive level support to the company’ s senior management team including:
- Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Travel arrangements
- Organization of meetings (in-house and externally)
- Assist with documentation preparation (incl. presentations and reports)
- Prepare and process expense claims
- Coordination with other sites for meeting scheduling and event planning
- Other admin support activities as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree or a Diploma in Business Administration is preferable
- Previous experience in supporting senior management as an Executive Assistant
- The ability to work autonomously and think independently
- Well-organized and results-orientated
- Be proactive and stay several steps ahead to anticipate the needs of the organization
- Great team player with demonstrated flexibility working in a highly dynamic team environment
- Possess the ability to move quickly from task to task with high attention to detail
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Skilled in using various IT systems for admin support
- Prior Experience in a life sciences/biotech environment is an advantage