Menlo Park, CA 94025
Our client in Newark is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support their CEO!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Summary: The Executive Administrator provides administrative support to the President & CEO. This individual will be an integral member of the team, acting as organizational and communication hub for the CEO’ s office. A Dynamic and pro-active member with high level of enthusiasm and passion for working with the CEO to build a high-performance, high growth, consumer biotech company. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature on a regular basis. In this highly visible and influential role, this individual will interact with all levels in the organization as well as all members of the Company’ s Board of Directors, investors and other business partners.
- Provide high level and comprehensive administrative support to the President and CEO.
- Responds to and anticipates administrative/organizational needs of executive officers.
- Interacts and supports functional team and prepares materials for meetings.
- Arranges international and domestic travel and accommodations/detailed itineraries.
- Completes reconciliation of expense reports.
- Works with Managers and the team to solve problems and acts quickly to achieve solutions.
- Interacts with other Managers or teams comfortably including relaying pertinent information.
- Proactively manages and maintains busy calendars prioritizing meeting requests with internal and external groups ensuring connectivity of remote participants without delay.
- Reinforces image and professionalism of the organization through polished and professional communications and interactions.
- May handle confidential information and performs duties in the appropriate manner.
- Ensures consistent services and support quality across the organization by providing back up support to other administrative team members or participating in team projects.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all office activities.
- Participates in recruiting efforts by working with Staffing department on scheduling of interviews, coordination of interview packets and hosting of candidate.
- Creates, organizes and maintains up-to-date files and database.
- B.A. degree with 8+ years related experience.
- Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- Preference experience supporting C-level executives, prominent financial and venture capital partners, and public company executives.
- Advanced proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project and PowerPoint or equivalent required.
- Savvy with technology and comfortable with social media and internet communications.
- Ability to work in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solutions oriented.
- Able to handle multiple priorities at once and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure demonstrating a calm and collected demeanor.