Enterprise Data Architect
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct Hire
Enterprise Data Architect
Location: Dublin, CA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive development of standards and patterns for master data, data integration, data storage, information lifecycle, etc.
- Lead both technical and non-technical discussions regarding enterprise data and information. Facilitate analysis and design workshops
- Drive the solution architecture to deliver IT capabilities aligned with business requirements
- Write, review, and approve solution architecture components to ensure alignment with business requirements, and architectural standards
- Responsible for driving Enterprise Data Architecture components including but not limited to Master Data Management. including Reference data, Information lifecycle Management., Metadata Management., Data integration
- Responsible for architecture oversight and technical leadership during the course of the MDM (Master Data Management.) implementation projects.
- Recommend and follow standards for all technical areas related to data and information
- Ensure quality of solution aligns with the Client’ s architecture standards and assist project teams to stay within scope and budget
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure define final solution design before deployment
- Provide architectural and technical input for definition, estimation and delivery of projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Enterprise Data Arch and 8-10 years combined in data focused role.
- Proven and advanced skills in one of more of the following areas: Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM), and Supplier 360.
- Experience with industry architecture frameworks, TOGAF or ZACHMAN
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Strong background in Enterprise Data Architecture components.
- Successful proven track record in Solution Architecture advisory in implementing Master Data Management solutions.
- Knowledge of Big Data – Apache Hadoop and Data Lake architectures
- Experience in using a “ solution-oriented” approach that uses consultative and advisory techniques.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling the architect to drive and advise on solution architecture – get alignment and consensus across broad group of IT and business stakeholders.
- Technology design experience including Performance, Security, Availability, Operations, Monitoring and Support