1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for informing cross-functional teams on recommendations, enterprise decisions and roadmaps for investment in improved or new capabilities, helping determine what capabilities the enterprise must develop to satisfy its customers, compete in a market, deal with its suppliers, and sustain operations.
- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the project portfolio.
- The portfolio may consist of multiple, cross-functional projects of varying complexities, in support of strategic business initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with other teams including, but not limited to Business (LOBs), Enterprise Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Architecture, Risk, Operations, Corporate Function etc. for coordination on programs and projects.
- A crisp and passionate communicator with the ability to simplify, communicate, and sell his or her vision/ideas up, down, and across the organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - someone who can be as effective through influence as through direct control.
- Strong believer in data-driven innovation: ship, measure, improve, repeat.
- Experienced in looking at technical, business and consumer experience metrics to guide your path.
- Responsible for leading and driving teams to deliver market changing innovations, in bite size pieces.
- 10 years of Technology experience with 5+ years of Architecture experience
- Experience with Systems and Application development, including Design, Development, Deployment and Support.
- Experience with Integration technology and architecture patterns such as EAI, SOA, API, & Microservices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies and Delivery Models
- Experience with Big Data and Big Data adoption patterns
- Experience with Architecture Governance, Guidelines and Patterns Desirable Good-To-Have
- Experience in providing Solutions for Enterprise Functions, i.e. HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement etc., would be highly desirable.
- Hands-on Enterprise architecture experience (TOGAF Certifications, Zachman models, Oracle EAF etc.)
- Direct or indirect Business Architecture Experience.
- Familiarity/ Experience with Design Thinking, Customer Journeys, Rapid Proto-Typing etc.
- Direct or indirect Experience in Technology Lifecycle Management, Application Portfolio Management, Technology Debt Reduction
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation, Chat-Bots, AI, Machine Learning etc.