Enterprise Architect 4
1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282
Role: Enterprise Architect 4
Location: Tempe, AZ
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Enterprise Architect to establish system information requirements using analysis of information in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems. Responsible for managing the development and support of information solutions within the Enterprise Risk Architecture group. In addition, will set strategy and initiate work plans with business partners to develop automated solutions for data collection, database architecture and credit portfolio reporting. Solutions will be developed and implemented into a production process. Ongoing production support will also be provided.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the design, programming, testing and implementation of Enterprise Risk databases (SQL and/or Oracle) to ensure efficient and effective database architecture and effective workflow within Bank of the West.
- Ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for agency IT architectures, and profiles of standards as they apply to the implementation and specific to the solution for the platform, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Manage maintenance and production support activities of RMIS (or Risk DataMart) including directing the resolution of production issues, keeping current on new versions of the software and scheduling periodic upgrades.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for the Risk Management Information System (RMIS) or Risk DataMart to deliver best practice results in the functional areas of management, regulatory and BNPP reporting, and data quality management.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Analytically and systematically evaluates problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure IT change control procedures are followed completely including submission of business requirements, preparing test scripts, data files, and user acceptance test plans.
- Sign off on application changes by working closely with business partners prior to production release.
- Ensure up-to-date policies and procedures documentation is in place, including periodic testing to ensure adherence of policies and procedures.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years’ experience required
- Experience with broad technology delivery, including custom development using various development languages.
- Experience with providing technical leadership, mentoring on software engineering design, development, and frameworks, analyzing alternatives, and presenting technical options to leads and clients.
- Experience with driving technical planning and solutions for small software portfolio, including authoring or managing the development of software designs, managing vendor evaluations, and justifying technical recommendations.
- Ability to apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Requires practical experience and training.