915 Linda Vista Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Engineering Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the Mountain View area. This is an opportunity to work with a growing company on a mission to bring fun, fast, simple transportation to everyone through lightweight, electric vehicles.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a company dedicated to solving problems and making life better, especially transportation. .
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Build electro-mechanical prototypes
- Design and build test fixtures
- Plan out and run subsystem and system-level tests
- Collect data and analyze results
- Troubleshoot issues and track down bugs
Summary of Qualifications:
- You have at least 5+ years of work experience in a manufacturing or hardware engineering setting or you have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You can effectively and efficiently work on multiple tasks at one time
- You are able to work independently
- You have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You are conscious of the safety of yourself and others