1933 Davis Street San Leandro, CA 94577
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay, San Leandro area. This is an opportunity to work with a company that is delivering clean, quiet mobile power and fast charging.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize handheld tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun
- Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint
- Maintain inventory of product in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Use hand tools like power tools
- Providing electrical/technical support to all the departments.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands, as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic electrical schematic reading skills
- Basic computer skills
- Soldering and Crimping
- Background in HV products
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test