1933 Davis Street
Job Number: 15945
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Electrical and Test Technician to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay, San Leandro area. This is an opportunity to work with a company that is delivering clean, quiet mobile power and fast charging that’ s readily available and easy to deploy, their products deliver power wherever and whenever you need it, without the added costs of construction or infrastructure upgrades.
This position is critical to building high quality products. Our energy storage hardware is an industrial IoT device. It is connected to cloud-based analytics and remote-controlled through customer-facing applications.
Electrical and Test Technician
- Direct support of electrical and mechanical assembly, wire harnessing and production line testing
- Follow manufacturing drawings, specifications, procedures and documents
- Perform to high levels of workmanship and quality
- AS in Electrical Engineering or in related fields, or with an equivalent work and technical knowledge
- 3 years of experience of demonstrated work in building, assembling and testing of high power or high voltage products
- Demonstrated proficiency is reading schematics, BOMs, assembly drawings and manufacturing and test documents
- Demonstrated proficiency with all common assembly hand tools, electrical meters, soldering stations and in performing electrical testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for work instructions, problem reports and some troubleshooting
- Passion for quick learning and in improving your work with minimal management supervision
- Sense of self-motivation and a level of resourcefulness
- Lifting of up to 30 lbs