1933 Davis Street San Leandro, CA 94577
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Electrical Assembler to be part of our Client’ s team in San Leandro. This is an opportunity to work with a company that is looking to fundamentally change the way energy is delivered to electric vehicles, construction sites, film sets, and more.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in San Jose.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assemble materials
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
- Clean parts thoroughly
- Review work activities with supervises
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment
- Pack finished products for shipment
- Tag components
- Adjust or repair electrical equipment
- Correct defects
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications
- Build products such as electric motors, computers, electronic control devices, and sensing equipment
- Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices used in avionic systems, military systems, and medical equipment
- Modify electromechanical devices such as household appliances, CT scanners, or vending machines
- Fabricate or modify parts, using shop equipment
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges
- Populate or modify/replace components on printed circuit board assemblies
- Test functional performance
- Most assigned tasks for this position may involve “ Light work”, however some may involve “ Medium Work” as defined below. The hiring authority may review the applicant’ s physical ability based on the specific tasks to be assigned:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
- Medium work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects