388 Market Street 4th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 | Contract
San Francisco, CA
12 months Contract
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with data originators to fill in gaps in the data collected, and/or to adjust source-system data structures to facilitate analysis and integration with other company data.
- Assists users with the report design, running, and troubleshooting
- Monitors and maintains system performance and provide statistical reporting
- Profile and understand the large amounts of source data available, including structured and semi-structured/web activity data
- Work with IT team to develop/maintain the ETL footprint and quality
- 7+ years of Informatica Power Center experience a must
- 2+ years of MS SQL Server Database design/development
- 3+ years writing PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Exposure with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, or Oracle OBIEE.
- Expert-level ETL development using tools such as Informatica Power Center and IDQ
- Expert-level SQL coding/querying skills in SQL Server and/or Oracle databases