Documentation Specialist I
4625 NE Brookwood Parkway Hillsboro, OR 97124
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Documentation Specialist I to be part of our client’ s team in Hillsboro, Oregon. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Documentation Specialist I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Implements document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document control and records management. Administers data/document management applications.
- Processes one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines. Ensures that pre-established document control requirements (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Receives, tracks, and monitors documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required. Enters data and produces reports using other standard office automation or department-specific computer applications. Initiates and replies to routine correspondence related to area of responsibility.
- Provides assistance to users in capturing and locating electronic information.
- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. May revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution. Expedites review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- Verifies retention requirements, arranges document cataloging, packing, and long-term storage or disposal of appropriate documents at time of closeout. Work with external entities (vendors, construction management) to prepare post-construction documentation such as Turn Over Packages and Commissioning and Qualification binders.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Must have a demonstrated interest/experience in the biotechnology industry.
- Experience in handling Construction Documents, Drawings, P&IDs, Redlines and Turn Over Packages is required.
- Must have excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent planning, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills is required.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Previous experience as a Document Coordinator
- Able to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Comfortable shifting between projects and wearing many hats
- A track record of successfully working with multi-functional teams to deliver quality content
- BS in a technical degree (such as Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Industrial Systems; new graduates will be considered)