Document Specialist I
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Documentation Specialist I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Documentation Specialist I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reviewing incoming requests for completeness.
- Reviewing document consistency and performing editorial updates as needed to ensure document quality.
- Coordinate and facilitate the approval and release of a variety of documents.
- Process documents for approval, release for training, and effective for use Coordinate and initiates process and/or document audits.
- Assist with the management of PTR business process and reference documents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred in life sciences, business or English disciplines or at least 5 years of relevant experience and 3+ years of experience in document management.
- High proficiency with the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Pro.
- Proficient knowledge and application of document editing skills in MS Word Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making and the ability to identify issues requiring appropriate escalation.
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships with respect to cultural diversity and working styles.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, lead, and execute on a variety of assignments and action plans Demonstrated ability to drive for results and manage small-scale projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing environments.