Document Control Analyst
915 Linda Vista Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Document Control Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in the Mountain View area. This is an opportunity to work with a growing company on a mission to bring fun, fast, simple transportation to everyone through lightweight, electric vehicles.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Document Control Analyst
- An opportunity to work with a growing company on a mission to bring fun, fast, simple transportation to everyone through lightweight, electric vehicles.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Works cross-functionally to accurately structure new products and document product changes as part of the product development and sustaining engineering processes
- Create and release part numbers in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, including collection of data, entry and review of associated data and documentation
- Create and release Bills of Material based on input from Engineering, Project Management and Manufacturing.
- Initiate and manage ECOs, MCOs, Deviations and Stop Ships
- Work with engineering, NPI and sustaining products
- Advise on best practices for documenting changes on new and existing products
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of product lifecycle management and other related practices
- Assist in the communication of Engineering BOM requirements between Supply Chain and Production to facilitate material planning, order fulfillment and execution
- Highly detailed oriented
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in a high tech, fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on multiple tasks at once
- An understanding of Product Life Cycle
- Knowledge of hardware Bill of Materials (BOM) structures and change control concepts
- Experience with PLM tools
- Willingness to work hard and play hard
- Arena PLM experience
- PDM experience
- Manufacturing and/or Product Development experience