1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16208
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Director, Clinical Affairs II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Director, Clinical Affairs II:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical science support for a large Phase III inflammatory bowel disaease (IBD) program, including but not limited to medical data review of ongoing studies, medical monitoring of ongoing studies, etc.
- Work closely with multiple members of the team (e.g. clinical scientists, medical directors, clinical operations managers, data managers, clinical pharmacology) to ensure successful study completion with high-quality clinical datasets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- MD (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Strong expertise with clinical trial data review with sufficient medical knowledge to independently review data is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders is important in this role.