5945 Optical Court San Jose, CA 95138 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Diagnostic Technician to be part of our client’ s team in San Jose. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and executes reagent manufacturing.
- Maintains records and clean room environment to comply with good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains production and laboratory equipment and environment.
- Dispense and aliquot chemicals and reagents from bulk containers.
- Setting up and operating automated filling equipment.
- Print and apply container labels.
- Perform final kit packaging.
- Ensures sufficient inventory levels of consumables and provides recommended purchases to management to keep stock at sufficient levels.
- Assists in the development of reagent manufacturing SOPs and documentation.
- Assists with setting up and establishing protocols for using new equipment introduced to the lab.
- Assists in process and product verification tests for reliability, robustness, and stability.
- Supports continuous improvement in both processes and materials.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in a reagent manufacturing GMP environment or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Experience with manual and automated dispensing/filling equipment.
- Experience with Excel.
- Strong technical skills, including working with automated filling equipment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven math skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under aggressive timelines.