Desktop Support Technician
2801 Zachary ave Shafter, CA 93263
Title: Desktop Support
Location: Shafter, CA (Bakersfield)
Interview: Phone, then onsite
**This is a 100 percent onsite job, no remote option.**
Tuesday 3: 00PM to 12: 00AM
Wednesday 3: 00PM to 12: 00AM
Thursday 3: 00PM to 12: 00AM
Saturday 9: 00AM to 6: 00PM
** depending on the candidate, they would either work Monday from 3: 00PM to 12: 00AM or Friday (same shift). So if the candidate requires Sunday and monday off then they can work it out or if candidate prefers Friday and Sunday.**
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Technician will provide technical support on-site
- Ticket queue management.
- End user support: Installation and configuration of IT hardware and software on laptops, desktops, tablets, smart phones, and various other hardware.
- Issue resolution across IT work streams including network infrastructure and numerous end user devices.
- Off hours support including 2nd & 3rd shift and weekends as part of PEAK Support.
- Windows technical support experience
- PC hardware set up
- Software installations
- Laptop configurations
- Imaging of PC' s
- Encryption software
- Ticketing system
- Upgrade experience
- Roll out or migration experience