2701 Orchard Pkwy San Jose, CA 95134
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Deburr Operator to be part of our Client’ s team in San Jose.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area, in San Jose.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Edge deburrs and tumbles parts to customer requirements and/or Vander-Bend Manufacturing cosmetic class specifications.
- Applies both cosmetic and non-cosmetic grained finishes to sheet metal.
- Accepts and follows priorities assigned by the Deburr Lead.
- Ensures proper handling and stacking of parts.
- Checks finished processes and ensures accurate count.
- Keeps deburr and timesaver areas clean and orderly.
- Notifies the Deburr Lead when abrasives inventory is low.
- Upon request, provides direction and/or training to Deburr Operator Trainees.
- Will be required to break material out of blank.
- Minimum 3 months experience in sheet metal or machining deburr or a closely related job.
- Demonstrated moderate skill in the use of hand and powered deburr tools, including files, air grinder, oscillating sander, tumbler.
- Can accept verbal direction to use any of the above tools and understand what is required.
- Most assigned tasks for this position may involve “ Light work”, however some may involve “ Medium Work” as defined below. The hiring authority may review the applicant’ s physical ability based on the specific tasks to be assigned:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.