Data Scientist II
620 E Grand Ave., SSF45 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Data Scientist II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Data Scientist II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This role is a data scientist role, requiring to know data, some programming of writing queries involved with a new tool.
- Work closely with project pilot team to apply research/experimental skills to design pilot/data analysis read out of a new analytical project.
- Ensure the optimal development and implementation of pilot activities/projects are in alignment with program timeline and budget
- Tracking/supporting operational activities related to the implementation of Pilot activities and other activities/project across the program
- Prepare agenda, minutes, and/or support development of ppt deliverables
Summary of Qualifications:
- Advanced degree, PHD preferred
- Strong understanding of how to apply research and experimental skills into project/pilot design and data analysis ability to communicate technical product information in a clear, concise and creative manner
- Strong problem solving, Excel modeling, math and statistical skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and ppt skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and listening communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team and a very fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously on various projects simultaneously in cross- functional environment
- Knows how to design and run experimental activities/pilots
- Strong clinical knowledge