Data Management Associate
6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Data Management Associate to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Data Management Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Data Management Associate will be responsible for oversight of production sample management in support of New Product Introduction and technology transfer of both internal projects within BI and external projects from clients (Contract Manufacturing Business). The position will support creation of sampling plans for clinical and commercial GMP biopharmaceutical production as well as coordination of sampling execution during production and submission for Quality Control testing.
- The position will perform data collection from GMP manufacturing and Quality Control documentation and testing results. The position will aggregate test results into spreadsheets, monitor test results, and compile data to generate reports to support the single-use multi-product GMP manufacturing facility (Flextrain).
- These duties will be performed under limited supervision and according to standard operating procedures and work will be documented according to cGMP and cGDP and will adheres to established regulations established by the site.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of sampling plans and associated documentation
- Coordination of sampling execution and delivery of samples to QC
- Creation of test request documentation
- Aggregation of test results into Excel
- Data collection from GMP manufacturing and Quality Control documentation
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate process data and trends
- Point of contact for sample management for clinical production runs
- Summarize data for campaign reports
- Bachelor' s Degree in a related field
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Eager to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Project management skills a plus.