1625 W Fountainhead Parkway Tempe, AZ 85282
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executes test, data extraction, and analysis utilizing the department' s various computer software packages within established deadlines.
- Prepares, and documents detailed specifications of the programs utilized to pull data. Includes: creation and use of documents to facilitate the request and data integrity of the data that is provided to the internal customer.
- Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries.
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. 8-10 years applicable experience required.
- Experience with database technologies.
- Knowledge of the ETL process, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in building relational data structures, including relationships between tables and grouping data.
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
- Data Integration and Data Migration Experience