Data Analyst I
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Data Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Data Analyst I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and independent Scientific Researcher to join the Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Group within the Clinical Pharmacology Department.
- The candidate will provide technical support for the Modeling and Simulation activities to assess the clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PKPD) of drug candidates and marketed products, in order to ensure that the right drug is administered to the right patient at the right dose and regimen. The successful candidate will be expected to effectively collaborate with colleagues in Clinical Pharmacology and work independently or under the direct supervision of a manager.
- Daily responsibilities include data managements for M&S analysis, conduct of graphical data examination such as exposure-response analysis, QC of documents and programming, regulatory submission and simple M&S analyses if applicable.
- The individual is expected to acquire the basic Clinical Pharmacology and M&S knowledge to perform such tasks.
- He/she may support internal/external presentation and reporting of data section and other sections of M&S analysis plans and results as applicable.
- He/she may assist the development of standardization of M&S analyses.
- He/she may also contribute to departmental initiatives such as literature database, real world data, system infrastructure, software/tool and other efforts.
- Master’ s or Bachelor’ s, 2+ yrs relevant experience, preferable in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Candidate must have solid hands-on expertise in R programming.
- Experience in data pooling and graphical representation of clinical trial data is highly desired.
- Experience with M&S dataset, methodologies, and software (such as NONMEM) as well as Phoenix WinNonlin® is preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication skills, attention to detail, as well as working effectively in a multidisciplinary team setting are essential.