Customer Service Representative
48501 Milmont Dr, Fremont, CA 94538
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be part of our partner’ s team in the Fremont area. This is an opportunity to work with a company that provides high quality products, both new and used, at reasonable prices to the vacuum equipment market.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Customer Service Representative
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accept all incoming telephone inquiries directed from customers and other outside individuals
- Provide product ordering assistance to customers as required
- Provide quotations in a timely manner
- Enter sales order/RMA’ s into company computer system as required
- Maintain control of weekly backlog report
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly orders entered
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly sales revenue
- Maintain a satisfactory level of weekly product quotations
- Submit log of orders/revenue and quotes at the end of every week
- Provide file maintenance to Customer Data Base
- Access sales related information as required to provide customer assistance as well production/collections assistance
- Convert incoming calls Sales Cycles* to the best of abilities and provide the necessary follow-up to secure orders
- Secure sufficient background information for complex calls and transfer to a supervisor
- Assistant Administrative personnel, when requested, to secure payments for past due products/services
*Sales Cycle: THE PERIOD OF ALL EVENTS AND TASKS LEADING FROM AN INTIAL CONTACT TO A SALE AND ENDING WITH THE COLLECTION OF PAYMENT.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Sales Manager
Summary of Qualifications:
- Clear, friendly and professional speaking skills
- Clear, precise and professional writing skills
- Computer/telephone/FAX equipment literacy
- Organizational skills to accommodate multiple sales/service tasks
- Personable disposition when interacting with employees and visitors
- Interest in developing solid business relationships with clients
- Motivation to learn catalog products/services with adequate knowledge to clearly convey ordering information as required
- Technical aptitude for product support
- Basic interest in high vacuum technology
Position requires: 5+ Years of experience
- Ability to help people over the phone
- Helping customers with any production questions
- Familiar with Terms such as RMA, Net 30, PO’ a
- Extensive computer and Data Entry involved in the job
- Will be required to enter part numbers in the system
- Have the ability to be a problem solver and “ think on your feet”
- Must have a good phone presence and great with customer service
Ideally someone within the semiconductor, distribution, and/or product industry
Hours; 7: 30 – 4: 30pm
Duration: 6 month Temp to Perm