Customer Service Representative I
5945 Optical Court San Jose, CA 95138
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Representative I to be part of our client’ s team in the South Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Customer Service Representative I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Client Services Representative I is part of the Client Services Department supporting activities for global order management. The Client Services Representative I reports to the Manager, Client Services. This position works closely with Revenue Operations and Client Services Department in processing of Harmony orders.
- Client Services Representatives I are passionate about ensuring an exceptional customer experience and approach each customer order with a high degree of quality. Responsibilities include customer master data maintenance, order submissions, and order quality assurance to complete order processing. The Client Services Representative I will support Revenue Operations by ensuring accurate assignment of insurance, client, and patient billing information to facilitate reimbursement. CSR I’ s will be required to follow documented procedures, and be a champion for Quality and Compliance in our regulated environment. In this role you will be driving operational excellence for the company.
- Completes the submission of patient and clinician data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Revenue Ops systems.
- Reviews, understands, and executes customer-specific requirements for order submission.
- Checks the work of others to assure order accuracy.
- Responsible for the customer maintenance within the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Identify priority test orders to manage turnaround time.
- Contribute to company or department projects/initiatives as needed.
- Escalate issues to appropriate internal resources.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Coordination of document retention including: filing, scanning, retrieval of forms, and scheduling record pick up.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required with 1+ years of customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience.
- Associates or Bachelor' s degree highly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service/order management in a regulated, healthcare or CLIA laboratory experience preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail and equal focus on quality.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Customer centric focus with delivering exceptional service.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience using Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite desired.
- Knowledge of PHI and HIPAA preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work well in a team environment. .
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute with excellent accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.