Customer Engagement Product Manager
4747 Willow Rd Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Direct Hire
Position: Customer Engagement Product Manager
Client Industry: Health and Wellness
Location: East Bay
Terms: Full Time
About Us: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Our client in East Bay is looking to add a Customer Engagement Product Manager to their growing team. This is a full time opportunity.
About the opportunity:
Our client has a very lean team and is moving from old school solutions towards cloud based services and digital experiences. This role is unique since this individual will need to be very hands on and comfortable with digging into opportunities and help build out new capabilities and measure their performance.
You will serve as the product champion by understanding customer requirements, market landscape, develop the requirements and objectives and deliver the features that are geared towards customer engagement.
- Understand the client’ s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in our industry.
- Collaborate with business leaders and customers to define and lead the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with design & engineering to deliver against the roadmap.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment to build and deliver the business cases for product investments.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Engage with our field, sales, product marketing, developers, and customers as a product export to explain functionality.
- Engage with users pre- and post-deployment to understand requirements and drive successful roll-outs of new products or capabilities.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
- Prepare for business reviews, financial analysis & forecasting for features or products.
- Present opportunities back to the business and technology teams to help improve results.
Must Have Skills:
- At least 5+ years’ product management experience with small business or consumer software
- 1-2 years’ experience designing and rolling out mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Ability to manage complex delivery through prioritization and disciplines that are driven by business value or time to market.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set supporting an Omni-channel selling model.
- Expertise in making informed, data-driven decisions using analytical skills and data.
- Well versed in experience design and prototyping and comfortable partnering with UI/UX teams to render concepts for senior executive review.
- Familiarity with 3rd party app integration best practices.
- Social Commerce/Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing Industry experience a plus.
- Prior experience working with small business or consumer mobile applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience designing and developing products on the Salesforce platform