Customer Care Project Manager
2578 Camino Ramon Pleasanton, CA 94568
ROLE: Customer Care Project Manager
LOCATIONS: Pleasanton, CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Customer Care Project Manager. The ideal candidate is
- Responsible for the research, coordination and management of assigned projects for a specific business. Scope of projects may include (but is not limited to) simplifying processes, improving efficiencies, and addressing issues arising from changing business needs, compliance issues, installation or coordination of emerging technologies, new systems and applications etc.
- Acts as primary point of contact, information hub, and escalation point for smaller projects within an assigned function for all stakeholders including all functional departments, Clients, and Third Party Suppliers. Cost/financial impact generally under $5MM.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management - establish and conduct meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues, and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required.
- Scope project and develop Implementation Project Plan and Change Control process for distribution to project participants.
- Gather and report project costing, identify risks and develop risk mitigation plans. Develop measurable project goals and objectives and monitor progress toward achievement.
- Drive implementation consistency and quality through execution of project management best practices. Responsible for the project until deliverables are completed.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items while ensuring project quality and utilizing and following appropriate methodologies.
- Develop detailed project plans including documentation, testing and executing protocol, tasks, budgets, and timelines.
- Conduct project post mortems and communicate lessons learned in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Prior experience with Call center applications such as CRM, BPM and Knowledge Center tools is a plus.
- Successfully build and manage relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process and change management needs. This includes defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices.
- Clearly communicate achievements, roadblocks and risks associated with a project.
- Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Bachelor’ s degree with minimum of 7 years of experience in related field (i.e. change management, business process design, etc.) with 2 years of experience in a management role or leading cross-functional projects.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
**Travel may be required (could be as high as 10% on average), as business dictates, to and from Bay Area to LA area for team collaboration meetings, meetings with Senior Leadership and/or training opportunities.