Corporate Compliance Administrative Assistant
750 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Five Mid-Sized Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with business travel planning and coordination for a VP, Deputy Compliance Officer, and 4 compliance lawyers.
- Reconcile, prepare and submit expense reports via Concur for 5 compliance lawyers.
- Proactively schedule and coordinate committee meetings/conference calls and related activities including room set up, catering, meeting materials distribution, taking meeting minutes.
- Office 365 e-filing and organization (by case investigation or monitoring reports etc.).
- Creation of binders and support materials for briefing our Committee and Sr. Executive partners
- Entering training records after trainings have taken place
- Assistance with preparation of board materials and support for other executive meetings (e.g. the Corporate Responsibility Committee).
- This would include calendaring of reminders regarding deadlines for submission of materials, setting meetings to discuss and refine draft materials, and inputting changes into slide decks and word documents
- Printing and assembling information packets for new hire orientations
- Ad Board/Investigator Meeting documentation tracking and compiling the documents our compliance team needs for our monitoring program records such that event entries in the Veeva Events system can be closed out
- Assistance with OPDP submissions BioWeb assistance with folder access and changes eGrants portal administrative support, including assistance with migration of some data fields and attachments from the old system into the new system
- Organizing local off-sites and team meetings
- Microsoft Teams administration and Support for different functions
- Veeva events support as needed (e.g. updating team calendars to reflect events, confirming submissions)
- Updating decision log based on forwarded emails
- Tracking policy update requests based on forwarded emails
- Assist in hardcopy policy distribution logistics Assist in tracking training delinquencies
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree with minimum 2 years’ experience as a Sr. Admin Assistant or Executive Admin.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Outlook and Concur.
- Experience completing expense reports, coordinating travel, organizing meeting logistics (catering, meeting materials, conference rooms, etc.).
- Familiarity or ability to learn LiveLink, eGRANT and Oracle/iProcurement is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Responsiveness to deadlines, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work onsite M-F 8-5 or 9-6.