1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Coordinator III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide high level customer service, administrative support and project coordination throughout the recruiting process to the Research & Early Development, Partnering and Product Development Talent Acquisition Partners.
- A-Team requests
- Reviewing, approving, opening, posting requisitions
- Submit relocation & area overview tour requests
- Submit immigration requests
- Submit background checks
- Submit rehire checks
- Submit quotes for job postings
- Help with creating offers in Workday
- Help with submitting offer request forms
- Help the team troubleshoot Workday issues and/or any of the above
- R&D Requisition Report
- Create weekly report to show of team open, filled and on-hold requisitions
- Manage immigration requisitions
- Team Functional Coach for Workday
- Training new Talent Partners for gRED/PD, filter questions from team, attend monthly team meetings.
- Project Coordinate - PD/PHC Conferences
- Work with Talent Partners to review conferences for the year
- Coordinate and project manage some conference logistics
- Generate emails for hiring manager social media involvement
- Tag positions to be featured for that conference
Summary of Qualifications:
- An Associate or Undergraduate Degree is preferred
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Takes initiative to continuously improve work processes.
- Able to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
- Perform well in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong Client Service focus.
- Proficient with Google, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Prior Workday experience a definite plus.