270 E. Grand Avenue South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Contracts Manager (Temp) to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company charting a new course in the treatment of serious blood-related disorders
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Our client is seeking a temporary Contracts Manager/Associate with broad healthcare and business contracting experience. Primary focus will be on preparing, processing and/or reviewing ongoing contracts across the organization using PTLA contract templates. Statements of work, work orders, change orders, amendments, and confidentiality agreements are some of the types of agreements you will be asked to work on. The successful candidate will have a range of healthcare company experience and a skillset to quickly become a contributing part of the PTLA contracting process
- Primary responsibility is to draft, review, negotiate and process contracts to execution
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and external vendors to ensure timely contract processing
- Manage assigned contracts by drafting or reviewing provided documents, negotiating and finalizing contracts. Such agreement types may include, but not be limited to: various vendor services agreements, consulting agreements, work orders, change orders, confidentiality agreements or consulting agreements
- Partner closely with various functional leads to review contracts and confirm that they are in alignment with business objectives and corporate policy. Identify risks / areas of concern to management
- Follow-through and follow-up on pending items to ensure workflows occur on a timely basis
- Partner with internal counsel and other team members as necessary to resolve any other outstanding contract issues. Facilitate timely resolution of contract issues
- Manage contract workflow for assigned contracts and maintain spreadsheet/records of assigned contracts to ensure accurate record of contract status from submission to execution
- Assist with other contracts operations assignments as necessary
- BA/BS degree or above
- 3-5 plus years of biotechnology or life sciences industry and/or law firm contracting experience
- Experience with life science transactions preferred
- Knowledge of contract types, terms, and legal requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately and adapt quickly to new situations
- Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner; able to take initiative and be accountable;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and recent experience with online contract management system(s)