781 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Contracts Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The BizOps Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to Global Clinical Development departments in the requisitioning, contracting and ongoing management of Independent Contractors (IC) and suppliers related to clinical consulting and meetings.
- Overall contracting and financial management of IC and related suppliers including but not limited to:
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand service scope and budget requirements for IC and related suppliers.
- Coordination with Legal, Corporate Compliance & Ethics, Human Resources (HR), Procurement on approval of requests.
- Research contract repositories for existing contracts to validate and benchmark contract terms, budgets, scope, etc.
- Liaise with IC to collect required documentation (CV, rate, banking form, W-8/W-9) and facilitate contract reviews and approvals.
- Submission of requests into the approval systems (SpringCM, Oracle/iProcurement/eVMF, Compliance eForm(s), and HR portal) in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Timely, accurate and thorough data entry and tracking of contracts into departmental reporting system (Board) and MS SharePoint application.
- Implement and maintain shared IC database to track contract attributes for ongoing services.
- Regular communications of contract status with internal stakeholders and manage expectations accordingly; Prepare status reports as requested.
- Ongoing Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) support of quarterly forecast and monthly accruals for relevant cost centers.
- Assist with internal/external invoice and/or purchase order issues.
- Other BizOps project initiatives as directed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Strong computer and software skills. Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required; familiarity with contract management and/or financial systems preferred.
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Ability to assess contract budget accuracy and perform occasional financial analysis.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to keep up with many changes and multiple priorities.
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, able to facilitate agreement among internal stakeholders on competing priorities.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to interact and manage expectations of diverse stakeholders; work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong work ethic, including taking ownership of projects assigned to ensure timely completion.