Contract Logistic Coordinator
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Contract Logistic Coordinator to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Contract Logistic Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Supports Contracts and Outsourcing Group with administrative management of contracts.
- Supports general administrative contract management needs of Strategic Outsourcing Group.
- Manages and tracks contracts through internal approval and internal and external signature process to final execution.
- Update contract status in contracts management systems and trackers as necessary.
- Ensures that contracts are appropriately archived including scanning and distribution.
- Assists in contract management system data clean-up effort.
- Ensures that POs are created for executed contracts as applicable.
- Perform quality review for accuracy before final execution for all Contracts and Budgets, as required.
- Must have a degree in Scientific or Business.
- High degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Considerable and demonstrated business acumen.
- Understanding of Clinical Development, Contract management, Project and functional outsourcing management.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a change management culture.
- Ability to facilitate conflict resolution.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize high volume workflow and follow a project through to completion, ensuring attention to detail, and highest level of accuracy within required timeframe.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills & ability to manage own workflow.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates an understanding and competency with computers and systems.
- Knowledge of contract management systems or other business systems.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever-changing priorities.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships.