750 Lindaro Street
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15934
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Compensation Manager to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the maintenance of base salary ranges including working with compensation tool vendor to load annual salary surveys; run reports and make recommendations on base salary ranges
- Maintain compensation infrastructure within Oracle HCM including employee job assignments, job codes, etc.
- Support annual compensation review process through data audits, data entry, spreadsheet modeling for budget and spend calculations
- Maintain base salary ranges through market pricing of jobs using salary.com market pricing tool
- Responsible for administration of equity and bonus e.g., quarterly bonus accrual, equity calculations
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on new hire offers and transfers
- Support department activtiies including communications, data audits, creating exhibits and graphs for presentations
- Works with HR Business Parnters to consult on a variety of compensation topics
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- experience with market pricing tools such as Salary.Com, PayFactors.
- Preferred experience in Life Sciences industry
- Advanced excel skills a must