Clinical Trial Assistant
781 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in the San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Trial Assistant:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Create/maintain essential document trackers and conduct comprehensive review, as per Trial Master File (TMF)
- Provide continuous input to electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) content list
- Facilitate the initiation and maintenance of the Clinical Trial Agreements, contract execution, vendor purchase orders
- Assist with Clinical Operations internal filing of study documents
- Reconciliation & management of key documents (plans, site contact list, etc.)
- Assist in any purchase order (PO) related inquiries and ensure vendor PO contains funds for insurance and translation vendors
- Provide administrative assistance with internal and external meetings including investigator meeting(s)
- Assist in the management of CRO deliverables from meeting minutes to finalized ICF
- Ensure accurate study entry and updates to ClinicalTrials.gov
- Ensure MVR tracking and filing of sponsor comments; identify issues, with potential resolution, and escalate when appropriate
- Assist in the conduct of study close-out activities (sites, reconciliation activities, filing & archiving)
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree desired and/or equivalent experience in Life Sciences, Nursing, or related disciplines (industry or relevant experience in lieu of education is considered)
- 1+ years’ clinical trial or related experience within biotech or pharm industry highly preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate proactivity and initiative, including reliably delivering on assignments and demonstrating a willingness to receive feedback and course correct