781 Lincoln Avenue
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16421
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in the Marin County area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Trial Assistant:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with study coordination activities.
- Conduct study tracking support (e.g., CTMS tracking, start-up tracking, milestone tracking, close-out tracking) and study updates.
- File, track and maintain TMF.
- Maintain internal/external contact list.
- Conduct electronic documentation and records management.
- Perform document tracking and signature/approval follow-up, where applicable, including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), contracts, proposals, payments, invoices, and other study documentation.
- Execute meeting logistics (e.g., meeting minutes, expense reports, and travel coordination).
- Ensure timely study entry and updates to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Prepare investigator meeting materials.
- Design and prepare study related materials for the training of internal and external staff.
- Facilitate CDA and contract execution. Assist with regulatory package review
- Request and distribute insurance certificates for sites – as delegated by, and under the oversight of, Study CRA or Study Lead.
- Contact and identification of investigators for participation in clinical studies.
- Issues identification, resolution, and escalation.
- Track site payments and vendor invoices.
- Conduct study closure activities (sites, reconciliation activities, filing & archiving).
- Track, collate clinical trial documentation related to CSR appendices.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree desired and/or equivalent experience in Life Sciences, Nursing, or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years of clinical research experience, preferably within biotech or pharm industry.
- Demonstrate foundational communication skills, including an ability to ensure that important information is consistently shared with managers, peers, team members, and business partners in a timely manner and an ability to facilitate functional team meetings.
- Demonstrate proactivity and initiative, including reliably delivering on assignments and demonstrating a willingness to receive feedback and course correct.