Clinical Trial Assistant
4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Clinical Trial Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Trial Master Files / Site Trial files: Work with study teams to identify TMF requirements and developing, maintaining, and archiving trial documentation in accordance with related SOPs working under minimal oversight.
- Clinical Trial Materials / Binders / Labels: Work with study teams to identify specifications and develop study related materials to those specifications working under minimal oversight. May also assist in the maintenance and periodic review of
- Receiving: Receives, inspects and inventories Clinical Trial Supplies insuring appropriate quality, quantities and storage conditions of materials / supplies, completing relevant documentation as necessary, and communications with Clinical Teams.
- Picking / Packing / Shipping: Follows moderate to complex instructions from Clinical Team to fill shipping requests of Clinical Trial Supplies and/or Samples insuring accuracy of items and quantities, appropriate packing materials and shipping conditions (e.g., frozen, refrigerated and ambient), as well as shipping instructions to insure compliance with all DOT, IATA, and local and federal regulations.
- Establish good working relationships across all Life Cycles and Facilities groups to effectively deliver work objectives.
- Accurately and effectively communicate needs, issues, and project status with manager, Clinical Teams, Warehouse and Shipping staff.
- Performs additional duties as requested by manager or designee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Preferred: Bachelor' s Degree or undergraduate equivalent (scientific or healthcare discipline).
- 2+ years’ work experience is a must.
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately both written and spoken in English.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and displays initiative.
- General knowledge of medical/scientific terminology and ICH/GCP guidelines
- Detail oriented.
- Experience using copying / printing equipment.
- Experience using various computer applications including spreadsheets, email and word-processing software.