Clinical Supply Associate
6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Supply Associate to be part of our client’ s team in Fremont. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Supply Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare cell culture media, buffers and solutions under GMP condition and support drug substance manufacturing operation.
- Document GMP operation in batch records per company policy.
- Assist GMP operation logistics such as equipment setup.
- Assist GMP raw material logistics and management.
- Assist GMP facility and equipment maintenance.
- Participate in and maintain trainings to ensure assigned tasks are executed in compliance with GMP and safety policies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum of Associate Degree in a biological related science.
- Minimum with 0-3 years of experience.
- Experience in clinical manufacturing operation.
- Use of manufacturing equipment, weighing scales, pipettes, mixers and other liquid handling instruments.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with cGMP standard.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.