Clinical Science Coordinator
4300 Hacienda Dr Pleasanton, CA 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Science Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the Tri Valley. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Clinical Science Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensures timely preparation of regulatory documents by establishing and coordinating timelines for deliverables
- Coordinates the cross-functional review of clinical documents
- Coordinates the electronic approval process for clinical documents after review
- Organizes documents to support regulatory submission
- Tracks and reports project success measures. Notifies project team members when potential issues may arise such as missed timelines
- Identifies and implements process improvement initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA, preferably in a science or engineering field OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1+ years project support and/or relevant experience, with experience in a biotech/diagnostic/pharmaceutical company preferred
- Thorough knowledge of office administration and support practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others without a reporting relationship
- Proficient with MS office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Google Business Solutions such as: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, and Sites
- Excellent organizational, time management and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust rapidly to new priorities
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with the utmost integrity