Clinical Science Consultant
341 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 100 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Clinical Science Consultant 24hrs/week (South San Francisco, CA)
Job Description – Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Support timely and high quality review/cleaning, analysis, interpretation and communication of data in ongoing and completed studies.
- Collaborate with the clinical development team on the review, analysis, and interpretation of study results, including exploratory endpoints and assure appropriate data review and accurate data reporting.
- Prepare data and contribute to scientific publications including posters, abstracts and manuscripts.
- Support the clinical team with the development of program documents, including the clinical sections of various regulatory documents and submissions to support product approvals.
- Comprehensive understanding of the drug development process in all phases of testing with emphasis on Phase 2 and 3 clinical studies.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Cross functional team membership.
- Ability to work during regular business hours PST and be present in the South San Francisco office at least 2 days per week.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher with at least 5 years’ industry experience in oncology drug development.
- Experience in data listing review.
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative department
- No extended PTO planned from 1/2/20-4/1/20.