Clinical Research Line Manager
333 W. San Carlos Street, Suite 800 San Jose, CA 95110
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Research Line Manager to be part of our Client’ s team in the South Bay.
Our Client’ s culture is founded on core values that keep them committed to being a collaborative, innovative, honest, and adaptable place to work. They have built a family within the workplace, promote employees from within, provide opportunities for professional development, and encourage their employees to be active in their efforts to impact their surrounding communities. This has ultimately created an ideal work environment where you can have a fulfilling and balanced career in clinical research.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Research Line Manager
- An opportunity to join an organization focused on the movement of new drugs or devices from conception to FDA approval.
- Work for a company that is local to the beautiful south bay area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, vacation/PTO, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participate in regular meetings regarding project staffing requirements, and other business activities.
- Communicate of staff assignment changes and salary updates to HR personnel.
- Collaborate with Project Managers in establishing project-specific expectations and expected performance and deliverables for direct reports allocated to the projects.
- Communicate direct report performance issues to Sr. Director of Line Management.
- Review time and expenses for direct reports to ensure utilization of time and management of client' s resources are consistent with expectations.
- Manage essential employment documents, including documentation of training, to corporate office for record keeping according to company policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and management skills. Four or more years of successful clinical research experience. Familiarity with medical and pharmaceutical industry, and related terminology and practices.
- Previous direct supervisory experience necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Appropriate knowledge of FDA regulations and their practical implementation.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines. Ability to demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- Flexibility with changing priorities. Critical thinking and problem solving skills. Able to make supported decisions.
- Excellent listening skills, including influencing and leading, delegation, and team development. Strong negotiation skills, conflict management, and adaptability.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project, and PowerPoint and other programs utilized.