Clinical Project Manager II/III
1910 E Innovation Park Drive, Bldg 5E Tucson, AZ 94588
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Project Manager II/III to be part of our client’ s team in Tucson, AZ. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Clinical Project Manager II/III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manages project information to support project-related decision making by project teams, Clinical Operations Biometrics (COBM) Leadership Team, Life Cycle Teams (LCTs) and Life Cycle Committee (LCC).
- Applies project management skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction. Projects may be limited in scope; may involve collaboration with other Clinical Project Managers, other PMO Project Managers and/or PMO leadership.
- This is an entry level within the Project Manager job series.
- Manages clinical project information to support project teams, LCTs and LCC decision making in collaboration with PMO leadership.
- Responsible for tactical coordination of timelines/budgets for all clinical projects within the COBM:
- Ensures integrated resource and budget planning
- Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions
- Oversees risk management including critical path, risk assessment, scenario creation and analysis
- Proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
- Compiles and communicates project reports
- Ensures consistency, transparency and optimization across the COBM portfolio.
- Implements / pulls in best practices to the COBM; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge, experience exchange.
- Defines, measures and reports key performance indicators for assigned projects, enabling the COBM to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manages meetings to include setting agendas, organizing meeting time and editing meeting minutes.
- Miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in science, engineering or business administration.
- Specific Project Management training and/or certification preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in project management, product development, clinical operations and/or relevant experience
- Problem solving skills and ability to coordinate project related activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project and/or Project & Portfolio Management Tool
- Ability to manage projects with activity/milestone achievement to launch the product/project
- Must be able to work 100% onsite in Tuscon, AZ for the duration of the contract.
- Some domestic/international travel may be required