1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Programmer to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understands clinical trials data structure. Uses SAS/R/Spotfire/Tableau to create simple to complex visualization on study specific clinical data.
- Performs specific tasks within or across multiple studies/projects as needed.
- Identifies and recommends process and other improvements; whether pertinent to his/her specific department and/or beyond
- Participates in team meetings and other forums.
- Prepares in advance and provides a specialist perspective/contribution to team and other group developments
- Acts as an internal consultant, to various internal partners. Stakeholders and teams providing guidance and direction for a variety of projects and programs
- Supports and trains staff on tools to view and list clinical data.
- Performs additional tasks as needed
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences or Business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Clinical Trials data (CDISC/SDTM/ADAM) is required
- Strong background in designing visualization tools using the TIBCO Spotfire or Tableau, with significant experience with SAS and SQL is required.
- Experience programming in R or Python with a background in relational databases is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills required.